JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Environmental Mgt
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Environmental Mgt
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Environmental Mgt then you are not alone.
Forest management is a branch of forestry concerned with overall administrative, legal, economic, and social aspects, as well as scientific and technical aspects, such as silviculture, protection, and forest regulation. This includes management for timber, aesthetics, recreation, urban values, water, wildlife, inland and nearshore fisheries, wood products, plant genetic resources, and other forest resource values. Management objectives can be for conservation, utilisation, or a mixture of the two. Techniques include timber extraction, planting and replanting of different species, building and maintenance of roads and pathways through forests, and preventing fire.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry And Environmental Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Forestry And Environmental Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Forestry And Environmental Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Forestry And Environmental Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Forestry And Environmental Management.
Please read the Forestry And Environmental Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Forestry And Environmental Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Forestry And Environmental Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Forestry And Environmental Management:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science or Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Forestry And Environmental Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and one of Physics, Economics, Further Mathematics and Statistics.
UTME Subject combination for Forestry And Environmental Management:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Forestry And Environmental Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Forestry And Environmental Mgt”.
Thanks For Visiting