JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries Management
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries Management then you are not alone.
The goal of Fisheries management is to produce sustainable biological, social, and economic benefits from renewable aquatic resources. Fisheries are classified as renewable because the organisms of interest (e.g., fish, shellfish, reptiles, amphibians, and marine mammals) usually produce an annual biological surplus that with judicious management can be harvested without reducing future productivity.
Fisheries management employs activities that protect fishery resources so sustainable exploitation is possible, drawing on fisheries science and possibly including the precautionary principle. Modern fisheries management is often referred to as a governmental system of appropriate management rules based on defined objectives and a mix of management means to implement the rules, which are put in place by a system of monitoring control and surveillance. A popular approach is the ecosystem approach to fisheries management.
According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), there are “no clear and generally accepted definitions of fisheries management”
The Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Fisheries Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Fisheries Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Fisheries Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Fisheries Management.
Please read the Fisheries Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Fisheries Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Fisheries Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Fisheries Management:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Agricultural Science Geography, Mathematics (pure & applied), Physics, Geology and Economics.
- (ii)NCE Agriculture
UTME Requirement for Fisheries Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language plus any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Fisheries Management:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Fisheries Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries Management”.
Thanks For Visiting