JAMB Subject Combination for Fine Arts And Design
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Fine Arts And Design then you are not alone.
The applied arts are all the arts that apply design and decoration to everyday and essentially practical objects in order to make them aesthetically pleasing. The term is used in distinction to the fine arts, which are those that produce objects with no practical use, whose only purpose is to be beautiful or stimulate the intellect in some way. In practice, the two often overlap. Applied arts largely overlaps with decorative arts, and the modern making of applied art is usually called design.
Example of applied arts are:
- Industrial design – mass-produced objects.
- Architecture – also counted as a fine art.
- Ceramic art
- Automotive design
- Fashion design
- Interior design
- Graphic design
- Cartographic (map) design
The Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts And Design is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Fine Arts And Design O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Fine Arts And Design Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Fine Arts And Design UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Fine Arts And Design.
Please read the Fine Arts And Design programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Fine Arts And Design
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Fine Arts And Design
Direct Entry Requirement for Fine Arts And Design:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Fine Arts and any other subject.
- (ii) ND upper credit HND lower credit from recognised institutions.
UTME Requirement for Fine Arts And Design:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Fine Arts.
- For holders of NTC, the relevant subjects could be General Wood work, Building/Engineering Drawing, Introduction to Building Construction; Decorative Painting; Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design; Wall hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing; Printing Origination; Machine Printing and Finishing; General Metal Work, Basic Electricity, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing and Ceramics.
- Fine Arts and two (2) other Arts subjects or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Fine Arts And Design. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Fine Arts And Design”.
Thanks For Visiting