JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics then you are not alone.
Electronics comprises the physics, engineering, technology and applications that deal with the emission, flow and control of electrons in vacuum and matter. It uses active devices to control electron flow by amplification and rectification, which distinguishes it from classical electrical engineering which uses passive effects such as resistance, capacitance and inductance to control current flow.
Electronics has had a major effect on the development of modern society. The identification of the electron in 1897, along with the subsequent invention of the vacuum tube which could amplify and rectify small electrical signals, inaugurated the field of electronics and the electron age.
This distinction started around 1906 with the invention by Lee De Forest of the triode, which made electrical amplification of weak radio signals and audio signals possible with a non-mechanical device. Until 1950, this field was called “radio technology” because its principal application was the design and theory of radio transmitters, receivers, and vacuum tubes.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Electronics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Electronics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Electronics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Electronics.
Please read the Electronics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Electronics
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Electronics
Direct Entry Requirement for Electronics:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Electronics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Electronics:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Electronics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics”.
Thanks For Visiting