JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics And Computer Engineering
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics And Computer Engineering
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics And Computer Engineering then you are not alone.
Computer engineering (CoE or CpE) is a branch of engineering that integrates several fields of computer science and electronic engineering required to develop computer hardware and software. Computer engineers usually have training in electronic engineering (or electrical engineering), software design, and hardware-software integration instead of only software engineering or electronic engineering. Computer engineers are involved in many hardware and software aspects of computing, from the design of individual microcontrollers, microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers, to circuit design. This field of engineering not only focuses on how computer systems themselves work but also how they integrate into the larger picture.
Usual tasks involving computer engineers include writing software and firmware for embedded microcontrollers, designing VLSI chips, designing analog sensors, designing mixed signal circuit boards, and designing operating systems. Computer engineers are also suited for robotics research, which relies heavily on using digital systems to control and monitor electrical systems like motors, communications, and sensors.
In many institutions of higher learning, computer engineering students are allowed to choose areas of in-depth study in their junior and senior year because the full breadth of knowledge used in the design and application of computers is beyond the scope of an undergraduate degree. Other institutions may require engineering students to complete one or two years of general engineering before declaring computer engineering as their primary focus
The Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics And Computer Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Electronics And Computer Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Electronics And Computer Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Electronics And Computer Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Electronics And Computer Engineering.
Please read the Electronics And Computer Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Electronics And Computer Engineering
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Electronics And Computer Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Electronics And Computer Engineering:
- (i) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics.
- (ii) ND/HND in Elect Eng. Upper/Lower credit respectively.
UTME Requirement for Electronics And Computer Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Electronics And Computer Engineering:
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Electronics And Computer Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics And Computer Engineering”.
Thanks For Visiting