JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Foundations
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Foundations
- 1.1 UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Educational Foundations
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Foundations then you are not alone.
According to learn.org, An educational foundation is an organization formed to disseminate information to the public and media. Specific focuses and goals for educational foundations vary, but many groups also raise funds, lobby legislators and provide networking opportunities for members.
An educational foundation is a private or not-for-profit organization set up to educate the media and public. Educational foundations often act as charitable benefactors, raising funds for and awarding scholarships and grants. Many educational foundations are also lobbyist groups, representing the interests of their members to Congress. Some educational foundations exist to provide career networking and community advancement opportunities for members. All kinds of groups, from fraternities to animal rights activists, start foundations, but most educational foundations focus on a specific group or target audience and have a unified goal.
Important Facts About Educational Foundations
|Recipients||Grants and awards can be given to academic institutions, as well as individual students|
|Eligibility Qualifiers for Institutions||Public/private status, geographic location, accreditation|
|Eligibility Qualifiers for Individuals||Academic achievement, ethnic background, family income|
Examples of Educational Foundations
While a handful of educational foundations are whimsical and extraordinary, others play an important role in the advancement of society. Some educational foundations serve to support a specific group.
- The James Randi Educational Foundation was set up by its namesake, a well-known magician and scientific skeptic, to support the pursuit of paranormal research and educate the public about investigating paranormal claims. The foundation also has a standing offer of $1 million to be paid to anyone who can demonstrate a legitimate paranormal ability that holds up under scientific testing.
- On the less fantastical side, the Haberman Educational Foundation was set up in 1994 to promote the teachings of Dr. Martin Haberman and to introduce research models designed to identify teachers and administrators who are best suited to work with at-risk students. The organization has the goal of ensuring that poverty-stricken children are provided with the best possible educators through the public school system.
- Designed for a specific ethnic group, the Belgian American Educational Foundation supports exchange programs between Belgium and the U.S. This particular educational foundation grew out of another organization, the post-WWI Commission for Relief in Belgium, which was founded by President Herbert Hoover in 1914.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Foundations is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Educational Foundations O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Educational Foundations Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Educational Foundations UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Educational Foundations.
Please read the Educational Foundations programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Educational Foundations
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- ENUGU STATE COL OF EDUC.(TECH), ENUGU (AFFL TO NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIV, AWKA) – ESCOE
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Educational Foundations
Direct Entry Requirement for Educational Foundations:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include the subjects to be offered.
UTME Requirement for Educational Foundations:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, the subject of study and three (3) relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Educational Foundations:
- The subject of study and two (2) other relevant subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Educational Foundations. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Foundations”.
Thanks For Visiting