JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration then you are not alone.
Academic administration is a branch of university or college employees responsible for the maintenance and supervision of the institution and separate from the faculty or academics, although some personnel may have joint responsibilities. Some type of separate administrative structure exists at almost all academic institutions. Fewer institutions are governed by employees who are also involved in academic or scholarly work. Many senior administrators are academics who have advanced degrees and no longer teach or conduct research.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Administration is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Educational Administration O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Educational Administration Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Educational Administration UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Educational Administration.
Please read the Educational Administration programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Educational Administration
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSIN-MA, KATSINA STATE – FED-DUTSINMA
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Educational Administration
Direct Entry Requirement for Educational Administration:
- (i)Two (2) A Level passes from Literature in English, History, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Studies, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo with O Level pass in Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in the subjects listed above.
UTME Requirement for Educational Administration:
- (i) Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
- (ii) Five (5) TC II merit including English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Educational Administration:
- Any three (3) of Literature In English, History, French, Geography/Physics, Economics and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Educational Administration. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Educational Administration”.
Thanks For Visiting