JAMB Subject Combination for Education Technology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education Technology then you are not alone.
Educational technology (commonly abbreviated as EduTech, or EdTech) is the combined use of computer hardware, software, and educational theory and practice to facilitate learning. When referred to with its abbreviation, EdTech, it is often referring to the industry of companies that create educational technology.
In addition to practical educational experience, educational technology is based on theoretical knowledge from various disciplines such as communication, education, psychology, sociology, artificial intelligence, and computer science. It encompasses several domains including learning theory, computer-based training, online learning, and m-learning, where mobile technologies are used.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education Technology.
Please read the Education Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education Technology
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA, (AFFL TO UNIBEN, BENIN) – EDAKOKA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OBUDU (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR) – EDOBUDU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, OBA, ANAMBRA STATE – TANSIAN
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Education Technology:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND lower credit in Civil Engineering, Production/Electrical Engineering.
- (iii) Final City and Guilds or its equivalent plus National Technical Certificate.
- (iv) NCE credit in Technical Education plus O Level credit passes in Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Education Technology:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Education Technology:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education Technology”.
Thanks For Visiting