JAMB Subject Combination for Education/Fine Art
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education/Fine Art then you are not alone.
In European academic traditions, fine art is developed primarily for aesthetics or beauty, distinguishing it from decorative art or applied art, which also has to serve some practical function, such as pottery or most metalwork. In the aesthetic theories developed in the Italian Renaissance, the highest art was that which allowed the full expression and display of the artist’s imagination, unrestricted by any of the practical considerations involved in, say, making and decorating a teapot.
It was also considered important that making the artwork did not involve dividing the work between different individuals with specialized skills, as might be necessary with a piece of furniture, for example. Even within the fine arts, there was a hierarchy of genres based on the amount of creative imagination required, with history painting placed higher than still life.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Fine Art is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education/Fine Art O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education/Fine Art Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education/Fine Art UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education/Fine Art.
Please read the Education/Fine Art programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education/Fine Art
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA, (AFFL TO UNIBEN, BENIN) – EDAKOKA
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILA-ORANGUN (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNI, ADO EKITI) – ILA-ORANGUN
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
- YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, YABA, LAGOS STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIG, NSUKKA) – YABA-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education/Fine Art
Direct Entry Requirement for Education/Fine Art:
- (i) NCE merit in Fine and Applied Arts Double Major.
- A Level passes in Fine Arts and any other subject.
UTME Requirement for Education/Fine Art:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes or TC II or NTC/NBC merit including Fine Art and English Language.
UTME Subject combination for Education/Fine Art:
- Fine Arts, one (1) other Arts subject and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education/Fine Art. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education/Fine Art”.
Thanks For Visiting