JAMB Subject Combination for Education Arts
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education Arts then you are not alone.
Arts in education is an expanding field of educational research and practice informed by investigations into learning through arts experiences. In this context, the arts can include Performing arts education (dance, drama, music), literature and poetry, storytelling, Visual arts education in film, craft, design, digital arts, media and photography. It is distinguished from art education by being not so much about teaching art, but focused on:
- how to improve learning through the arts
- how to transfer learning in and through the arts to other disciplines
- discovering and creating understanding of human behavior, thinking, potential, and learning especially through the close observation of works of art and various forms of involvement in arts experiences
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education Arts.
Please read the Education Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education Arts
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE – YSU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Education Arts:
- Two (2) A Level passes in relevant subject/NCE merit.
UTME Requirement for Education Arts:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and subject of specialization.
UTME Subject combination for Education Arts:
- Subject of specialization and any two (2) Arts subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education Arts”.
Thanks For Visiting