JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Science
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
The earliest roots of science can be traced to Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia in around 3000 to 1200 BCE.Their contributions to mathematics, astronomy, and medicine entered and shaped Greek natural philosophy of classical antiquity, whereby formal attempts were made to provide explanations of events in the physical world based on natural causes.
After the fall of the Western Roman Empire, knowledge of Greek conceptions of the world deteriorated in Western Europe during the early centuries (400 to 1000 CE) of the Middle Ages, but was preserved in the Muslim world during the Islamic Golden Age.
The recovery and assimilation of Greek works and Islamic inquiries into Western Europe from the 10th to 13th century revived “natural philosophy“, which was later transformed by the Scientific Revolution that began in the 16th century as new ideas and discoveries departed from previous Greek conceptions and traditions.The scientific method soon played a greater role in knowledge creation and it was not until the 19th century that many of the institutional and professional features of science began to take shape; along with the changing of “natural philosophy” to “natural science
This page provides the following:
- Education And Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Science.
Please read the Education And Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Science
- ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, MUBI, ADAMAWA STATE – ADSU
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – KWASU
- MADONNA UNIVERSITY, ELELE, RIVERS STATE – MADONNA
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – RSUST
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE – TSUJ
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Science:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in relevant Science subjects which should include candidates proposed course.
- (ii) NCE credit/merit in addition to TC II merit or O Level credit in relevant subjects.
UTME Requirement for Education And Science:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and two (2) other Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Science:
- Three (3) relevant Science or NBC subjects
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Science”.
Thanks For Visiting