JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Language Arts
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Language Arts
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Language Arts then you are not alone.
Language arts (also known as English language arts or ELA) is the study and improvement of the arts of language. Traditionally, the primary divisions in language arts are literature and language, where language in this case refers to both linguistics, and specific languages.
Language arts instruction typically consists of a combination of reading, writing (composition), speaking, and listening. In schools, language arts is taught alongside science, mathematics, and social studies.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Language Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And Language Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Language Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Language Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Language Arts.
Please read the Education And Language Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Language Arts
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKWANGA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIV, ZARIA) – CE-AKWANGA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KANO (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – EDKAN
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDZAR
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZING, (AFFILATED TO ABU, ZARIA) – ZING-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Language Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Language Arts:
- Two (2) relevant NCE/A Level passes.
UTME Requirement for Education And Language Arts:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language plus four (4) subjects from Economics, Geography/Physics, Government, Home Economics, History, Arabic, Social Studies, Fine Arts, Music and Literature in English.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Language Arts:
- Any three (3) of Yoruba, Literature in English, Christian Religious studies, History, Economics and Islamic Studies.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Language Arts. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Language Arts”.
Thanks For Visiting