JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Production Technology
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Production Technology
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Production Technology then you are not alone.
A crop is a plant or animal product that can be grown and harvested extensively for profit or subsistence. Crops may refer either to the harvested parts or to the harvest in a more refined state. Most crops are cultivated in agriculture or aquaculture. A crop may include macroscopic fungus (e.g. mushrooms), or alga.
Important non-food crops include horticulture, floriculture and industrial crops. Horticulture crops include plants used for other crops (e.g. fruit trees). Floriculture crops include bedding plants, houseplants, flowering garden and pot plants, cut cultivated greens, and cut flowers. Industrial crops are produced for clothing (fiber crops), biofuel (energy crops, algae fuel), or medicine (medicinal plants).
The Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Production Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Crop Production Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Crop Production Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Crop Production Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Crop Production Technology.
Please read the Crop Production Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Crop Production Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Crop Production Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Crop Production Technology:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology or Physics/Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Crop Production Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least O Level pass in Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Crop Production Technology:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Crop Production Technology. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Production Technology”.
Thanks For Visiting