JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Production and Horticulture
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Production and Horticulture then you are not alone.
Horticulture is the art of cultivating plants in gardens to produce food and medicinal ingredients, or for comfort and ornamental purposes. Horticulturists are agriculturists who grow flowers, fruits and nuts, vegetables and herbs, as well as ornamental trees and lawns
The study and practice of horticulture have been traced back thousands of years. Horticulture contributed to the transition from nomadic human communities to sedentary, or semi-sedentary, horticultural communities. Horticulture is divided into several categories which focus on the cultivation and processing of different types of plants and food items for specific purposes. In order to conserve the science of horticulture, multiple organizations worldwide educate, encourage, and promote the advancement of horticulture. Some notable horticulturists include Luca Ghini, Luther Burbank, and Tony Avent.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Crop Production And Horticulture is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Crop Production And Horticulture O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Crop Production And Horticulture Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Crop Production And Horticulture UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Crop Production And Horticulture.
Please read the Crop Production And Horticulture programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Crop Production And Horticulture
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Crop Production And Horticulture
Direct Entry Requirement for Crop Production And Horticulture:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science/Botany/Zoology or Physics/Mathematics/Economics.
UTME Requirement for Crop Production And Horticulture:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics and one Science/Social Science subject and at least O Level pass in Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Crop Production And Horticulture:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Crop Production And Horticulture. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Crop Production and Horticulture”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB