JAMB Subject Combination for Cell Biology & Genetics
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Cell Biology & Genetics then you are not alone.
Cell biology (also cellular biology or cytology) is a branch of biology that studies the structure, function and behavior of cells.Cell biology encompasses both prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells and can be divided into many sub-topics which may include the study of cell metabolism, cell communication, cell cycle, biochemistry, and cell composition.
The study of cells is performed using several techniques such as cell culture, various types of microscopy, and cell fractionation. These have allowed for and are currently being used for discoveries and research pertaining to how cells function, ultimately giving insight into understanding larger organisms.
Knowing the components of cells and how cells work is fundamental to all biological sciences while also being essential for research in biomedical fields such as cancer, and other diseases. Research in cell biology is interconnected to other fields such as genetics, molecular genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, medical microbiology, immunology, and cytochemistry.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Cell Biology & Genetics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Cell Biology & Genetics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Cell Biology & Genetics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Cell Biology & Genetics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Cell Biology & Genetics.
Please read the Cell Biology & Genetics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Cell Biology & Genetics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Cell Biology & Genetics
Direct Entry Requirement for Cell Biology & Genetics:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and either Chemistry or Physics.
UTME Requirement for Cell Biology & Genetics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry and any one (1) of Health Science, Statistics, Physics and Geography.
UTME Subject combination for Cell Biology & Genetics:
DOWNLOAD APP HERE
- Chemistry,Biology and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Cell Biology & Genetics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Cell Biology & Genetics”.
Thanks For Visiting