JAMB Subject Combination for Automobile Technology Education
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Automobile Technology Education
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Automobile Technology Education then you are not alone.
Educational technology (commonly abbreviated as EduTech, or EdTech) is the combined use of computer hardware, software, and educational theory and practice to facilitate learning. When referred to with its abbreviation, EdTech, it is often referring to the industry of companies that create educational technology.
In addition to practical educational experience, educational technology is based on theoretical knowledge from various disciplines such as communication, education, psychology, sociology, artificial intelligence, and computer science.It encompasses several domains including learning theory, computer-based training, online learning, and m-learning, where mobile technologies are used.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Technology Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Automobile Technology Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Automobile Technology Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Automobile Technology Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Automobile Technology Education.
Please read the Automobile Technology Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Automobile Technology Education
- ABUBAKAR TATARI ALI POLYTECHNIC, BAUCHI STATE. (AFFILIATED TO ATBU BAUCHI) – ATAPOLY-DG
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA, (AFFL TO UNIBEN, BENIN) – EDAKOKA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), GOMBE STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – FC-GOMBE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE – FED-GUSAU
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), POTISKUM (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – POTISKUM_D
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Automobile Technology Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Automobile Technology Education:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Automobile Technology Education:
Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Automobile Technology Education:
Math, Physics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Automobile Technology Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Automobile Technology Education ”.
Thanks For Visiting