Independent Field Advertiser IFA Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
- 1 Independent Field Advertiser IFA Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Independent Field Advertiser IFA Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “IFA (Independent Field Advertiser) Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
IFA Independent Field Advertiser Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
IFA (Independent Field Advertiser), is a division of Clientèle Life and is one of the largest network marketing companies in South Africa. In fact, they are one of the most respected and trusted companies within the financial services sector.
IFA’s product offerings include the Clientèle Funeral Dignity Plan; the Clientèle Ultimate Dignity Plan; the Clientèle Ultimate Foundation Plan; the Clientèle Wealth Plan and Clientèle Legal Plans.
In 2008, Clientèle initiated the IFA Bursary Scheme to assist academically deserving students achieve their dreams. They have since invested over R9.5 million in over 100 tertiary students.
Fields Covered and Service Contract
The IFA will be awarding bursaries to children of active members, within their chosen field of study.
The bursary value will be to a maximum of R60 000 per annum, which will help students to pay for tuition fees, prescribed books, accommodation and study equipment.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview with a Bursary Committee member. Students not currently at University will also be required to take part in an online career assessment.
All students will receive notification of the outcome of their application by 30 June 2019 (via SMS), however successful applicants will only be announced by 15 January 2020.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- The biological child/ child of a legal guardian of an active IFA who have paid their monthly business fee for a minimum of 12 months
- IFA member must remain an active member for the entire duration of your studies
- Under 21 years old at the time of bursary application deadline (30 April)
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of 50% for all subjects in Grade 11 and Matric, if currently at university
- Studying or intend on studying towards a full-time undergraduate qualification (first and second year only)
- Studying or intend on studying at a South African tertiary institute, accredited by the Department of Education
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary funding from another institute
How to Apply
Download and complete the IFA Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- ID photo attached to the form
- Grade 11 final results (certified copy)
- Matric results or progress report, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary progress report, if currently in your first year of tertiary studies (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (if employed: latest payslips/ letter from employer/ tax return statement, if unemployed: sworn statement, if self-employed: latest financial statement)
- Death certificates if one or both parents are deceased
- Proof of legal guardian (where applicable)
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated/ divorced
- Motivational letter written by your parent/ guardian
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
The CSI Officer IFA
P O Box 1316
2) Hand delivered:
Clientèle Office Park
Cnr Rivonia and Alon Roads
3) IFA Application Collection Box at your closest official IFA Presentation Venue
30 April 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact IFA directly:
Emily Molakeng (CSI Officer)
Tel: 011 320 3064 (Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 12:00 only)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Independent Field Advertiser IFA Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading