We are aware at mytopschools.com that Hallmark University Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the Hallmark University Ogun State for the academic session.
|7||Banking and FInance|
|10||International Relations Study|
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents in at least, 5 subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- The Five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Hallmark University’s Screening Exercise.
Method of Application
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two Thousand Naira only (#2,000.00) payable with Mastercard or VISA ATM cards. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of University to Hallmark University are required to:
- Complete the Hallmark University Application Form online
- Download and fill out the JAMB ‘Change of Institution’ Form
- Participate in the Hallmark University screening exercise.
1. Kindly log on to https://portal.hallmarkuniversity.edu.ng/.
2. Click on Apply Now.
3. Create an Account Profile (kindly supply valid details of your email address and phone number).
4. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your LOGIN details and Activation Link.
5. Click Apply Now for the first time users others should click login in order to proceed with the Application form.
6. Proceed to payment of fees.
7. Fill the Application form (ensure that the information supplied is valid and correct before proceeding to submit).
8. Click Print for the hard copy of Application form.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Hallmark University Post-UTME Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading