- 1 Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
- 1.1 Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Postgraduate Admission Form
- 1.2 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various postgraduate programmes of the Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Postgraduate Admission Form
Ph.D. Degree Programmes:
These are available to holders of M.A; M.Ed.; M.Sc. and LL.M degrees, with a minimum of 4.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average CGPA or equivalent 60% score in their academic Master degree programmes. A Ph.D. degree programme runs for a minimum period of six (6) semesters and a maximum period of ten (10) semesters. Relevant courses will be taken for the Ph.D. full time studies where prescribed and a Thesis is required at the end of the Ph.D. programme.
Master Degree Programmes:
M.A., M.Sc. degrees run for a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for full-time candidates; a minimum period of 6 semesters and a maximum period of 8 semesters for part-time candidates. All Master Degree Programmes are Gregory Universitycoursework. This is in addition to a research report in form of a Dissertation or Research project. HND with PGDs at upper credit may be acceptable.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
Postgraduate Diploma degrees are available to candidates with a Third class (honours) degree and Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of lower credit or its equivalents. The Diplomas run for a minimum period of 2 semesters and a maximum period of 4 semesters for full time candidates or a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for part time candidates.
The Postgraduate session for Postgraduate programmes is two (2) semesters, commencing in October and ending in September of the following year, starting from the date of first registration.
- All Certificates shall be available at the point of purchasing the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials.
- Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. The Postgraduate School will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
- All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Master degree programmes who are graduates of GUU and other recognized Universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and must be applying for programmes in which they have their first degrees. However, applicants with Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programmes outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted, provided they satisfy Senate. All Candidates shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, before the expiration of the deadline.
- Applicants for the Postgraduate programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the class of degree obtained
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Forms are sold online at our website: https://postgraduate.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng
Please, follow all instructions
- Application form costs N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only). payable via the online payment channel –
- Please note the purchase of form closes on the 24th of September 2022
- Applicants should check the University website for detailed application procedure and further information or call:
- the Dean SPGS, Prof.(Mrs) C. U Njoku Tel: 080340003702;
- the Deputy Dean SPGS, Asso Prof. Henry Ogiri Tel: 09034323291: or
- the Graduate Studies Officer, Dr. O Onoka Tel: 08037704833.
- You can also visit our Central Admission and Liaison Office, GUU Postgraduate School, at Mary Junction, Plot 100, Okigwe-Afikpo Road, Hopeville, PMB 1012, Uturu, Abia State.
23rd November, 2022.
Rev Sleek Ogwo
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading