We are aware at mytopschools.com that Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2022/2023 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into Godfrey University Enugu and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Programme Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits, at maximum of two sittings, in at least 5 subjects including English Language and other subjects Relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)|
|Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)|
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Management Sciences||Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
Method Of Application
Prospective student should follow the following guideline in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
- Pay the application fee of N10,000.00 through our online payment platform on the University Portal or visit any bank branch of Fidelity, Zenith, Skpe, GTB, First Bank, UBA and Umuchinemere MFB (Only in Enugu). A receipt which contains a receipt number and confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit the GOU Portal via gouni.edu.ng or the university Admission Office.
- All your bio-data fields are compulsory.
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB
- Select jamb subject as well as its score
- Select Olevel subject as well as its score
- Maximum of two sittings are allowed where necessary.
- Applicants into 2022 preliminary programme are advised to checking our website for the actual date of the oral interview and for other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2022 UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2022 preliminary interview shall hold at the Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading