Fountain University Postgraduate (PG) Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Fountain University Postgraduate (PG) Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following postgraduate programmes for 2022/2023 academic session:
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Postgraduate Diploma in Micro-Biology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
2. Masters Degree
- Master of Science in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Microbiology
- Master of Science in Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Sociology.
a. Postgraduate Diploma: an applicant for admission into Postgraduate Diploma of the University shall be:
i. A graduate of Fountain University or any other approved University with a Third Class Degree.
ii. An HND holder with a minimum of Lower Credit from any approved Polytechnic.
b. Masters Degree: At-least a Second class Honours (Lower Division) of any approved University.
Method of Application
1. Interested candidates can apply for the admission screening exercise forms online on the University website: https://fuo.edu.ng/.
2. Click on the appropriate link for any of the Postgraduate Programme.
3. Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
Screening Centers and Dates
1. Osogbo: Fountain University Oke-Osun Osogbo
2. Abuja: NASFAT Islamic Center Plot 333, Augustus Aikmohu way Utako District Abuja
3. Lagos: Lagos State Secretariat Mosque Extension, Alausa Ikeja.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Fountain University Postgraduate (PG) Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply