- 1 Edo University Iyamho EDSU Supplementary Admission Form 2022/2023
- 1.1 Available Courses
- 1.2 UTME Candidates:
- 1.3 METHOD OF APPLICATION
- 1.4 RELATED POSTS TO EDO STATE UNIVERSITY IYAMHO
- 1.5 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Edo University Iyamho EDSU Supplementary Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Nursing
- BSc. Anatomy
- BSc. Physiology
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- (MB;BS) Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English Language
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
FACULTY OF ENGINEEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Applicants who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to complete the Edo University Iyamho on-line application form.
All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only (Admission to the medicine and Surgery programme is closed)
Interested candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the JAMB Direct Entry Form. Requirements are:
- `A` level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- ND/HND with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields
- NCE with a minimum of Merit in related discipline.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/IJMB in relevant Subjects.
- B.Sc. in related discipline with minimum of a Second Class Lower
Candidates with C.G.P.A not less than 1.5 can transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they:
(a). Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form as well as pass interview/Screening exercise conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
(b). Ensure that transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions office of Edo University Iyamho.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) as application and screening fee.
Also Read: Edo University School Fees Schedule
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later with the following documents
(i). Edo University On-line application print out
(ii). 2019 UTME result slip
(iii). O’ Level result
(iv). Birth certificate/affidavit
(v) Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: [email protected];
Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Edo University Iyamho EDSU Supplementary Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading