Bells University of Technology Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2023/2024
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Bells University of Technology Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Bells University of Technology, Ota invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the academic session.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS WITH STATISTICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FOOD SCIENCE WITH BUSINESS
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE WITH BUSINESS
- HOME ECONOMICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
C. Department of Physical Sciences
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
D. Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
– B.Tech. Computer Science
– B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences (4 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Environmental Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Estate Management
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
College of Engineering (5 YEARS)
– B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Engineering
– B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
- Intending Candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
- Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
Method of Application
- Kindly visit the BUT Admission Application Portal here.
- Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scrolling from top to bottom, and click on the application link that applies to you
- You will be asked for your preference of payment, ePayment or to Pay at any Bank Branch. Select your preference
- After payment, proceed with your registration.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
- Proceed and make payment using a Mastercard that is registered at your bank, for online payment. Print out your receipt, after you have successfully made payment.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- b. If your choice of payment was Pay at any Bank Branch ,
- Print out your payment slip that tells you your reference number, how much you are expected to pay at the bank and also, the Bank and Account number to pay into.
- After payment, come back to the portal with your teller and proceed with your registration for screening. Fill the online application form and print out your application information.
- c. Visit the screening centre that is most convenient for you, along with the following:
- The receipt your printed from the portal after online payment, or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certficate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME Result.
- If your choice of payment was ePayment,
|Application Form:||=N= 2,500:00|
|Admission Processing:||=N= 3,000:00|
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions
2021/2022 BELLSTECH ADMISSION SCREENING DATES
The committee considered and approved the proposed admission dates for 2022 Academic session as follows:
- To Be Announced Later!
- Abuja Centre – ABUTECH Training Academy wing A, Crest Plaza 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa Abuja.Contact Person Mr John Iyoha 08033378804
- Lagos Centre -St-Leo Catholic School.No 13-15 Alhaji Tokunbo Alli Street off Toyin Street Ikeja, Lagos.
- Warri Centre – Cambridge International School Kosini Street, off Airport Road Warri, Delta state.Contact Person Mrs Ozono 07060442522
- Port-Harcourt Centre – Rivers State College Of arts and science Rumola Port-harcourt.Contact Person Mrs Lureta Berber 08035456614
- Ibadan Centre – St.Louis Grammer School. Mokola,Ibadan Oyo.
- Ota Center – Bells University of technology, Multipurpose Hall, Bells university of technology, Ota.
NOTE: All Enquiries related to regular undergraduate admissions, should be directed to the Undergraduate Admissions Officer, Mr. O. A. Adelowo via:
Tel: (081) 84442354, (081) 14545150, (081) 24606042..
Email: [email protected] (for Regular Undergraduate Admissions)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bells University of Technology Post-UTME & DE Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply