We are aware at mytopschools.com that Benson Idahosa University BIU Scholarship Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Benson Idahosa University is an affiliate and arm of the Church of God Mission International (CGMi) partly supported financially by the proprietor and CGMi.
In partial fulfillment of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), the Benson Idahosa University (BIU)/CGMi Scholarship programme was developed to provide financial relief/assistance by way of discounts on selected programmes of study and discipline to CGMi members and children.
- Christian Religious Studies
- Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
- Animal Science
- Agronomy & Environmental Management
- Hotel & Tourism
- English Studies
- Agriculture (Education)
- Mathematics (Education)
- Computer Science (Education)
- Accounting (Education)
- Business Education
- Economics (Education)
- Political Science (Education)
- Bonafide Members of CGMi and certified by the Office of the Director of Administration, CGMi
- UTME Score as approved by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Absence of Criminal record
- Student must be enrolled full-time (which implies candidates must obtain the Benson Idahosa University Post UTME Form).
Additional Requirement for Renewal: The Scholarship programme is subject to renewal every academic year (after admission) with a minimum Grade Point Average(GPA) of 3.5 (which translates to second class Upper Division) every academic year.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply for the Benson Idahosa University Post UTME Form.
An application letter should be made (through your Zonal Co-ordinator) to the Office of The Director of Administration, Church of God Mission International (CGMi) Headquarters, No 1, Faith Way, Upper Adesuwa, GRA, Benin City
We also provide a special rebate for wards of Church of God Mission International in all programmes offered.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Benson Idahosa University BIU Scholarship Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading