Bingham University Part-Time Admission Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Bingham University Part-Time Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s Part-Time degree programs as approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Programs available are as follows:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology; and
- B.Sc. Computer Science
DURATION AND MODE OF PROGRAMMES
All Part-Time programs shall be for six years in respect of the four-year degree programs. Lectures will be held at the weekends.
Applicants seeking admission into the specified Part-Time degree programs must possess any of the following requirements:
- A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as: SSCE/WASC.GCE ‘O’Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two ‘A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of Bingham University. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two settings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Applicants should visit https://binghamuni.edu.ng/part-time/ and create an account if they have not done so already.
2. Once an account has been created, an email containing an activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
3. After account activation, log in to the portal and use the “My Payments” menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the “Pay with Remita” button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Fifteen thousand naira only (N15,000.00).
4. The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction; alternatively, the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
5. Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible which you are required to fill and submit using the “Form submission” button.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following numbers: 0803 782 7133 or 0703 771 2749; or email us at: [email protected], with your first name, last name, your phone number, and details of the problem(s) encountered.
Completed forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
1. Click the “Form submission” button.
2. Print hard copy of submitted forms
3. Submit hard copy to Part-Time Studies Coordinating Office
All completed forms should be submitted at Bingham University Part-Time Studies Coordinating Office.
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng
Screening commences from January 10th to April 1st, 2022 at 9:00am prompt each day at the university campus, Karu. Candidates will be screened upon submission of completed forms. All candidates are advised to come along with original copies of credentials.
For further inquiries please call:
0803 782 7133 or 0703 771 2749.
ESTHER J. DYAJI(Mrs)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bingham University Part-Time Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply