We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning BASF South Africa Trust Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf ,basf holdings south africa, basf graduate program south africa, chemical manufacturing companies in south africa, basf durban vacancies, basf who we are, basf facts, basf worldwide, basffactbook and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “BASF South Africa Trust Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
BASF South Africa Trust Bursary
German chemical company, BASF SE, was founded in 1865 and is currently the biggest chemical producer in the world. The BASF Group is located in 80 countries across the world, including throughout Europe, North and South America, Australia, Asia and Africa. The Group has been active in Africa for 90 years and has over 1000 employees on the African continent.
The companies key industries include agriculture, health care, construction, automotive, textiles and plastics sectors.
About the Bursary, Fields Covered and Coverage Value
The BASF bursary will be awarded within the following fields of study:
The BASF South Africa Trust will provide a full cost bursary, to cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and a monthly stipend.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Black female (in terms of the BBBEE codes)
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying to study at a recognised University in South Africa
- Good academic record
- Proven financial need
- Not in receipt of any other bursary/ scholarship/ grant/ funding for 2020 (except for NSFAS)
- No criminal record and have not have been convicted in South Africa or another country for any offence
How to Apply
Students who meet the eligibility requirements may apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic results (certified copy)
- Parent/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ audited financial statements if self-employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Curriculum Vitae (max 3 pages)
- Essay on the following topic: ‘The current state of my field of study and the possible future state of the said industry’. Explain how you will contribute in the future or how you will fit into the future state of your field of study (12pt font, 1.5 line spacing in Microsoft Word or PDF, 2-4 pages)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “BASF Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact BASF South Africa Trust directly:
Tel: 011 203 2400
That’s the much we can take on the topic “BASF South Africa Trust Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading