Babcock University Foundation (JUPEB/Pre-Degree) Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Babcock University Foundation (JUPEB/Pre-Degree) Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Foundation Programmes in collaboration with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for the 2022/2023 academic session
The programme runs for one year and successful candidates are admitted to 200 Level in any of the listed university programmes through Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
PRE-DEGREE PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
The Pre-degree program is aimed at preparing students for admission into the courses of their choice. Admission into a chosen course of study at Babcock University through the Pre-degree is exclusively dependent on the candidate’s good performance at the Pre-degree program, the possession of an acceptable current JAMB score and possession of the basic 5 O’ Level credits relevant to the chosen of course. Basically, the program will achieve the following important objectives:
- Assists and prepares students for admission into the various degree programs so long as such students present a fresh acceptable JAMB score. This means that such students will not have to write the Post-UME of Babcock University before being accepted into 100L.
- Previews and summarizes for students some of the courses they will be offering in their first year in school which will help them to have a handle on such courses when the time comes. In fact, some of such courses will form part of the core subjects for the different schools – BSS, EAH, SAT, LSS etc.
- Prepares students who will want to apply to other Universities for those courses which are not offered in Babcock University.
- Finally, the program offers students a very congenial platform of getting used to Babcock University’s life and culture so as to help such students have a smooth transition and integration into the degree program without any hassles.
The Program runs for one academic session (2 Semesters) only. A student is expected to register for a minimum of 16 credits and a maximum of 20 credits per semester giving a total of 36-40 credits at the end of the two semesters.
Since the Pre-degree program is preparatory in design, candidates who have passed out of secondary school are accepted with or without their complete O’ level papers. The program also prepares candidates intending to write the various O’ Level exams within the academic session. However, such candidates MUST submit their complete result by the end of the second semester of the program before they can be shortlisted for the undergraduate courses of choice.
N/B: All students in the program are advised to obtain the JAMB form, write the exam and secure the acceptable cut-off mark for that year to be eligible for Degree program.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Read the following instructions on the application for admissions below:
APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE ONLINE
- Visit Babcock University website (http://www.babcock.edu.ng)
- Select: Admissions
- Foundation Programmes
- Read further instructions and Download the Application Form
- Raise a Bank Draft in favour of “Babcock University” the sum of N10,000 (for JUPEB) or N5,000 (for Pre-Degree)
- Scan completed form, Bank Draft and a passport photography to: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] / [email protected]edu.ng
- Come for interview/screening with your Bank Draft- See screening schedules & centres and attend.
SCREENING SCHEDULES & CENTRES
|S/NO||STATE||LOCATION ADDRESS||SCREENING DATES|
|1||OGUN||Queen Esther Activity Hall, Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.||–|
|2||LAGOS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu road, Maryland, Lagos.||–|
|3||FCT, ABUJA||Babcock Guest House, 11, Hombori Street, off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.||–|
|4||RIVERS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 466/468, Ikwere Road, Rumuokwuta, Portharcourt, Rivers state.||–|
For further information, contact:
Telephone No: 08034033369
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Babcock University Foundation (JUPEB/Pre-Degree) Form”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Aladese Oluwatosin says
Please when is the 2022/2023 form for jupeb going to be out for Babcock university?