We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Accenture Scholarship 2021/2022 Online Application pdf for South Africans, accenture scholarship program for minorities, accenture college scholarship and we have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Accenture Scholarship 2021/2022 Online Application pdf for South Africans”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Accenture is a top international professional services company, serving over 350 000 clients in over 120 countries. The company began operating in South Africa in the year 1971 and have close to 2000 staff members in South Africa alone.
Accenture provide their clientele with a variety of solutions and services in digital, consulting, technology, operations and strategy. The company operates in the following industries: Banking; Public Service; Consumer Goods and Services; Health; Software and Platforms; Automotive and Industrial; Insurance; Communications and Media; Retail; Energy; Chemicals; Capital Markets; Natural Resources; High Tech; Travel; Life Sciences and Utilities.
The company is made up of the 5 following sub-sectors: Accenture Digital; Accenture Technology; Accenture Consulting; Accenture Operations; Accenture Strategy.
FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
Accenture South Africa (Pty) Ltd has its own dedicated education trust, built to help students from strong academic backgrounds, studying in various fields, who lack the financial ability to further their studies.
Scholarships will be awarded to students within the following fields of study:
- Information Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Electrical (Light Current) Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Computer Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Informatics or Information Systems (BCom/ BSc)
- Information Technology + BIT (BCom/ BSc)
Successful candidates are provided with full scholarships, to cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, textbook allowance for prescribed books, exam fees, meals, accommodation, and a laptop. Students will also receive ongoing mentorship.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizens
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study (entering your 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th/ Honours year of study)
- Studying at one of the following tertiary institutes: University of Cape Town/ University of the Western Cape/ University of Johannesburg/ University of Pretoria/ University of the Witwatersrand/ Rhodes University
- Good academic record
- Proven financial need
- Strong leadership qualities
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
Download and complete the Accenture Scholarship Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric final results, if currently in the first year of study (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic transcripts (certified copies)
- Mid year exam results or progress report (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (income tax return/ payslip/ letter from employer/ pension receipt etc: certified copies)
- Parents death certificate if deceased (certified copy)
- Motivational letter explaining how your selected qualification will benefit society in South Africa (around 200 words)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Accenture Scholarship Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
15 August 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact the Accenture (SA) Education Trust directly:
Tel: 011 208 4205
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Accenture Scholarship 2021/2022 Online Application pdf for South Africans”.
Thanks For Reading